Terms & Conditions
Please read the following conditions carefully prior to purchase, as placement of an order implies your acceptance of them.
The following Terms and Conditions govern the use of the Sheet Theory Website ("Site"), the materials and information contained therein and related services made available to you via this Site. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not visit or use the Site. Sheet Theory may from time to time change this Site (including these Terms & Conditions of use). Please read these Terms and Conditions and re-read before subsequent use.
If you have any questions about the Terms and Conditions, the practices of Montauk Style or your dealings with this Website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include 10% Goods and Service Tax (GST). Payments are only accepted in Australian Dollars (AUD).
1. via Paypals secure online payment process.
2. via direct deposit into our bank account.
3. via secure online Shopify Payments powered by Stripe.
4. via Apple Pay
5. via Afterpay ( 4 x fortnightly payment schedule)
We accept payment via major credit cards and all your information is securely transferred through an SSL encrypted connection. Goods will be shipped once full payment is received. We reserve the right to change prices advertised on this website at any time.
Orders are typically processed within 1-3 business days of placing your order and receiving full payment of funds. In most cases we use the services of Australia Post, throughout Australia and offer free shipping on all purchases over $100 within Australia. Occasionally we may use other logistics companies such as Fastway and Couriers Please to optimise deliveries to certain addresses and PO Boxes. Please ensure that the shipping address details provided for your order are correct. Sheet Theory is not responsible for incorrect addresses, refused shipments, or unclaimed parcels. Parcels returned to Sheet Theory within Australia will incur a resending fee of $15. If you are not at the address supplied when a delivery is attempted you will be left a card instructing you how to arrange to collect your purchase. It is your responsibility to organise the pickup or redelivery of your order within 7 days. For information on your delivery always check the tracking information provided and if you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com
All international orders from Australia incur a flat fee of $35 (AUD), added at checkout. International returns will incur a greater charge depending on country of posting. If you have any questions regarding deliveries in Australia or internationally, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Before our products are shipped each item is carefully inspected and packaged so that it arrives to you in perfect condition. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase for any reason at all within 14 days of the receipt of your order you can select to receive an exchange or full refund.
Please contact us to obtain instructions before returning a product at email@example.com. Once we receive your return, please allow 1 week for processing.
We require you to:
1. Contact us to report the fault within 2 days. All returns must be authorised by Sheet Theory.
2. Provide the original invoice.
3. We’ll supply you with instructions and investigate the fault or damage immediately.
4. Please note that products must be returned to us in their original condition and in their original packaging complete with all tags, instructions, and inserts. Products must be unused and unwashed.
5. If you receive faulty or incorrect items, we will pay the postage costs for a replacement
6. If the product is correct or not faulty, and you have changed your mind, then return shipping costs will be incurred by the customer.
7. Due to the related Australian Health Acts, there is no exchange or refund on used bed linen, unless the product has a manufacturing fault.
7. Please note that refunds will be processed using the original payment method. For example, if you paid via Paypal, then your refund will be reversed and deposited into your nominated Paypal account.
8. All returns and exchanges are subject to our terms and conditions.
Please note that Sheet Theory does not accept returns on sale items.
You must comply with all proprietary and copyright notices on this Site. This Website is owned by Sheet Theory and is subject to copyright. The information on this Site is protected under Australian copyright laws. Subject to provisions of the Copyright Act 1968 (Australia), you must not in any form or by any means:
a. copy, adapt, reproduce, broadcast, store, transmit, distribute, print, publish or create derivative works from any information or material on this website;
b. alter, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify any material or information that you receive from this website which can be accessed through this website; or
c. use or apply, for commercial purposes any material or information on this website, without the prior written consent of Sheet Theory.
All trademarks, brands and names appearing on this Site are the property of their respective owners.