Returns & Exchanges
Before our products are shipped each item is carefully inspected and packaged so that it arrives to you in perfect condition. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase for any reason at all within 14 days of the receipt of your order you can select to receive an exchange or full refund.
Please contact us to obtain instructions before returning a product at firstname.lastname@example.org Once we receive your return, please allow 1 week for processing.
We require you to:
1. Contact us to report the fault. All returns must be authorised by Sheet Theory.
2. Provide the original invoice.
3. We’ll supply you with instructions and investigate the fault or damage immediately.
4. Please note that products must be returned to us in their original condition and in their original packaging complete with all tags, instructions, and inserts. Products must be unused and unwashed.
5. If you receive faulty or incorrect items, we will pay the postage costs for a replacement
6. If the product is correct or not faulty, and you have changed your mind, then return shipping costs will be incurred by the customer.
7. Please note that refunds will be processed using the original payment method. For example, if you paid via Paypal, then your refund will be reversed and deposited into your nominated Paypal account.
8. All returns and exchanges are subject to our terms and conditions.
Please note that Sheet Theory does not accept returns on sale items.